Nuffnang

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meaningless

13 August 2009

I had already deleted all the meaningless quarrel in my chatbox
My dear asked me to stop war in chatbox,
well, although this is not i expect, but i have to respect her

anyway, to all "anonymous",
I had already get u all's IP address,
i know who u are, especially for those from Q2 and Q3 class
i was so painful in my heart when i get known these fellows from my own class
they are my coursemates even my classmates,
but they wan to make me into the trouble,
well, maybe my attititude is such worse in their thoughts.

So, anonoymous, i delete all the thing in the chatbox,
for stopping the war,
even u keep spam in my chatbox,
i'm willing to spend more time to keep delete ur posts in the chatbox.
anonymous, u need an apologize from me? i dun think so,
i have not expect an apologize from u, so u not qualified to expect from me

once again, i know who u are, i faces to u guys everyday,
i feel so terrible that u guys have multi-faces, very fake...
one of the attackers critic on my girlfren,
i'm so angry, but the only thing i want to say to that attacker:
ur girlfren very pretty? i dun think so, ur girlfren is such short and small girl,
so dun come and talk about my girlfren, u guys only wan to attack me,
but not my girlfren, so pls dun come and disturb.

feel very funny...feel no energy, feel very sienz...
my classmates...haiz, multi-faces ppl,
how terrible u are!

No comments:

Post a Comment