Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stupid rubbish tiny worm~Annoying!

5 August 2009

That's so irritating!!
For those who visits my blog frequently will know what happen in my chatbox
What I can say is : "Such a STUPID WORM!!"

There are some "anonymous" disturbing in my chatbox
I dun care who are they and wat they said.
I wont change anything on me bcoz of them.
They are just some tiny worms or even nothing to me
What a brainless bastard!

Ohya, I saw one of the anonymous said that:
"for those wan to chase F will 'kena' B"
(The 'B' is me - Bryan)
and one more sentence :
"whole course are saying 'B & F' "
(B & F means Bryan and Fiona)
when i saw that, i just feel so weird and tempered
I have a girl friend,
and there are a lot of photos in my previous posts,
wat the fu*k for the sentences saying about me and fiona
And, I close with fiona? Yes, it is true.
But why only me? Uncle not close with her? Fanny not close with her?
Stupid rubbish thing!
do you all's brain stuck with tons of rubbish and dirties?
when a boy n a girl close means that they got something?
you are an oldman bastard!

Continue to show your childish here,
I will laugh at u till the end,
my dear TINY worm,
opppss...even worse than a tiny trojan in pc.

1 comment: